Here, you'll find a little bit of "this, that and the other thing!"
Please join!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER THING!
Welcome!
Here, you'll find a little bit of "this, that and the other thing!"
Please join!
THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER THING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of this, that and the other thing!

Latest topics

» It's not spring yet!
by Breezey Bree Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:24 pm

» Death...dying, and my thoughts on it *part one*
by Breezey Bree Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:49 pm

» 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
by Breezey Bree Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:34 am

» Death...dying, and my thoughts on it *part two*
by Breezey Bree Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:21 am

» Basic Waffles from Betty Crocker
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:13 am

» AUDACITY!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 am

» Mamie Eisenhower's Million Dollar Fudge
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:02 am

» I almost made a new account for Disqus...almost!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:01 am

» Happy Birthday, Breezey!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:59 am

» Christmas shopping and all that good stuff!
by Breezey Bree Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:11 am

» Newspapers and how it's all going more towards internet
by Breezey Bree Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:29 am

» Happy New Year!
by Breezey Bree Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 am

» Christmas 2023! Music and whatnot!
by Breezey Bree Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 am

» It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 2023
by Breezey Bree Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:40 pm

» Is there a Grinch in your Christmas?
by KieranT Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:59 pm

» Creamy Sriracha Mayo
by Breezey Bree Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:43 am

» Dare to forgive
by Breezey Bree Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:41 am

» Cloisonne art (wire work)
by Breezey Bree Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:02 pm

» 12-Volt Rideamals Scout Pony Interactive Ride-On Toy by Kid Trax
by Breezey Bree Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:48 am

» Home made hard candy
by Breezey Bree Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:54 am

» One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:40 pm

» Disqus NEW and IMPROVED CHANNELS.... my thoughts
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:28 pm

» The end of Disqus on this site
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:20 pm

» Disqus Dumpster Diving!
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:17 pm

» Fluffy biscuits
by Breezey Bree Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:28 pm

» The shut down of Disqus channels
by Breezey Bree Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:35 am

» Cappuccino Mix (Instant)
by Breezey Bree Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:36 am

» Songs I'd forgotten
by Breezey Bree Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:06 am

» Big Daddy Skillet
by Breezey Bree Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:30 am

» Amish Apple Dumplings Recipe
by Breezey Bree Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:19 am

Using Zastepczy without Disqus

4 posters

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using Zastepczy without Disqus

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Using Zastepczy without Disqus Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
All people are able to use this site and commenting even without accounts. The only way you'll learn anything is to give it a try and just test the waters.  The "youtube picture" is to paste a youtube link in.  The only way I learned what any of this was...was to click, try and either get it right...or try again. lol
I am more than willing to help anyone who might care to play around on the actual site side of things now.
Using Zastepczy without Disqus Zastep13

2Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
I love this quick reply part. Simple to use, but seems to only be enabled for actual members. Otherwise, the regular reply is what others need to use.

3Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Not signed in for this reply Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:43 pm

FlowerSniffer!

Anonymous
When not a member of the site, must choose the reply button and fill in a name. Shiny happy smile
Mostly, the rest is the same for all.
Using Zastepczy without Disqus Mouth_smile_PNG42

4Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:54 pm

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod

new to me.

5Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod

6Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:04 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
As members, we can tag other members
@KieranT

7Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:12 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
This is the first song I heard by this man and I loved it completely. In turn, I searched more of his music

8Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:21 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Last one for tonight

A side note.... can choose the size of font and even the color
dancing happy

9Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:05 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
@Tadewi
A whole rainbow to choose from!!

I have just been looking at the friends and foes options.

Friends = Your friends list allows rapid access with the members with whom you often discuss.

Foes = Foes are members whose messages will not be visible and who won't be able to send you Private Messages or post on your Wall.
Note that you cannot ignore the moderators or the administrators.

So like following and blocking on Disqus, but with the added and very good feature that you can't block a mod or administrator.

Last edited by KieranT on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo!! )

10Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:11 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod

11Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:43 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
I have been looking into that "hidden" feature on here.
It seems to mean you can hide content - text, a link etc - and someone has to reply in order to see it.

https://help.forumotion.com/t152868-link-is-hidden-you-must-reply-to-see?highlight=hidden

But is any "hidden" content automatically visible to all mods and admins and only others get that "You must reply to see the hidden content" prompt?
OK, going to test that one

You need to reply to see the hidden content

12Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:49 am

KieranTestAccount

KieranTestAccount
New comer
Replying from my test account.

13Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:02 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
dancing happy
YAY!!
The "hidden" content that shows automatically to a mod or admin is indeed hidden to a non-mod until they post a reply!!
As viewed from my non-mod test account pre-reply

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen16

Note
I added the "You must reply to see the hidden content" manually as it doesn't seem to be automatic - maybe that is customisable in settings somewhere. Unless you add that wording, people won't know there is the hidden content that they need to reply to the topic in order to see. Mind you, there may be times you don't want to point out there is hidden content to people who read but never post, I suppose. An incentive for people to actually post!! Shiny happy smile

And this is the view from my test non-mod account after replying!!

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen17

So while "hidden" content shows to us mods and admins automatically, others can't see it unless they post on the topic.
That was bugging me, but now I know what it does!! wink

Last edited by KieranT on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Yet another typo - lol!!)

14Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:25 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
@KieranT....I am not sure how you did it, but you now have two test accounts! lol

15Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:33 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:@KieranT....I am not sure how you did it, but you now have two test accounts! lol

I know, I seem to have completely mislaid my login for the other one and was going nowhere fast trying to get it back.
smash computer
So it was quicker to make another until I can manage to log back into the other one!!
But if ever I want to have an imaginary fight on here, I now can!! Shiny happy smile

16Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:40 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:
Tadewi wrote:@KieranT....I am not sure how you did it, but you now have two test accounts! lol

I know, I seem to have completely mislaid my login for the other one and was going nowhere fast trying to get it back.  
smash computer
So it was quicker to make another until I can manage to log back into the other one!!
But if ever I want to have an imaginary fight on here, I now can!! Shiny happy smile

Too funny! If I remember correctly, you should be able to change that password on your own... and I should also be able to help any user do that. I don't get to know a password, but can help with changing it....I think. Trying to work on that friends and foes part....seems I need to modify something to add the symbols for people to allow or deny a friend request. I'm still working on it. lol

17Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:50 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:
KieranT wrote:

smash computer

Too funny! If I remember correctly, you should be able to change that password on your own... and I should also be able to help any user do that. I don't get to know a password, but can help with changing it....I think.  Trying to work on that friends and foes part....seems I need to modify something to add the symbols for people to allow or deny a friend request.  I'm still working on it. lol

Yay, I have recovered my password for that other test account.
I had made it so secure, even I couldn't get in!! Shiny happy smile

18Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:01 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
@KieranT
I am listening to that video you posted. I am liking it!
I am also trying to catch up on all you have posted and it's not any easier when internet connection is not working well at all!
I am still trying to figure a lot of things out, but it seems you have been busy. What does it mean that you have connected with the site? lol
Friends and foes part figured out. Have added the symbols for people to use. whoopdedoo! lol

19Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:34 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:dancing happy
YAY!!
The "hidden" content that shows automatically to a mod or admin is indeed hidden to a non-mod until they post a reply!!
As viewed from my non-mod test account pre-reply

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen16

Note
I added the "You must reply to see the hidden content" manually as it doesn't seem to be automatic - maybe that is customisable in settings somewhere. Unless you add that wording, people won't know there is the hidden content that they need to reply to the topic in order to see. Mind you, there may be times you don't want to point out there is hidden content to people who read but never post, I suppose. An incentive for people to actually post!! Shiny happy smile

And this is the view from my test non-mod account after replying!!

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen17

So while "hidden" content shows to us mods and admins automatically, others can't see it unless they post on the topic.
That was bugging me, but now I know what it does!! wink

So... signed in and being a mod means we automatically see the "hidden" content, but not everyone will. Is that right? If so, that makes a lot more sense on why it was never hidden to us! surprise faint

20Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:04 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
@Tadewi
Yes, when someone with mod or admin privileges is logged in, they will automatically see all hidden content included on posts without needing to post a reply. That makes sense when you have to mod content, but I hadn't twigged that before.
Everyone else, unless they post a reply to the topic, won't see it or indeed know it is there unless something like "reply to see the hidden content" is put on the relevant posts.

21Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:37 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Alright! :) I'm beginning to understand a few more things here...and other things, still working on them! lol
I just may do a test run on merging two topics too! :)

22Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:47 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:@KieranT
I am listening to that video you posted. I am liking it!
I am also trying to catch up on all you have posted and it's not any easier when internet connection is not working well at all!
I am still trying to figure a lot of things out, but it seems you have been busy. What does it mean that you have connected with the site? lol
Friends and foes part figured out. Have added the symbols for people to use. whoopdedoo! lol

That's great about the friends and foes, thank you!!
I am sorry that you have internet problems. There are few things more frustrating!!

23Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:57 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
@Kieran
Are you getting notifications on your screen for comments made to you and friends added, etc...?
I'm also getting email notifications for everything!

24Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:20 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod

25Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:@Tadewi
A whole rainbow to choose from!!

I have just been looking at the friends and foes options.

Friends = Your friends list allows rapid access with the members with whom you often discuss.

Foes = Foes are members whose messages will not be visible and who won't be able to send you Private Messages or post on your Wall.
Note that you cannot ignore the moderators or the administrators.

So like following and blocking on Disqus, but with the added and very good feature that you can't block a mod or administrator.
Very colorful! lol
I didn't know that members couldn't block mods. Very good idea indeed!
I do believe the blocking on this forum goes beyond what Disqus ever offered. Will be checking this, but think when you block someone on this forum, they will not be able to do a lot of things Disqus still allowed....like replying to a person who has blocked them.

26Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
I'm listening to music and being lazy

27Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:41 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
last song....for now! :)

28Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:05 am

Kath

Kath
Mover
Most of the above is clear as mud to me, guys.

29Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:25 am

Kath

Kath
Mover
Using Zastepczy without Disqus Health10

30Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:07 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Kath wrote:Most of the above is clear as mud to me, guys.
Great! lol Good to see you on this section, Kath! Shiny happy smile
welcome

31Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Kath wrote:Using Zastepczy without Disqus Health10
That's funny! Hey! You posted a picture! Good going! dancing happy

32Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:22 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Using Zastepczy without Disqus Learn-something-new-lettering-vector

33Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:26 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Using Zastepczy without Disqus Todd-Rose

34Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:42 am

Kath

Kath
Mover
Tadewi wrote:
That's funny!  Hey! You posted a picture! Good going! dancing happy

Hi there. Seems a bit unnecessarily complicated though. Can't even remember how I did it now... : )

35Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:53 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Kath wrote:
Tadewi wrote:
That's funny!  Hey! You posted a picture! Good going! dancing happy

Hi there. Seems a bit unnecessarily complicated though. Can't even remember how I did it now... : )

It's pretty simple...post a link and hit enter for it to be on the topic. I am able to use types of links that never seem to work on Disqus...and that saves a big hassle and headache. lol
And now...you used the quote feature. I think you'll do just fine. :)

36Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod

37Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:@Kieran
Are you getting notifications on your screen for comments made to you and friends added, etc...?

Yes, I am on emails and push notifications for everything.

38Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:57 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod

Hi, Kath!! welcome

39Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:13 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Kath wrote:Hi there. Seems a bit unnecessarily complicated though. Can't even remember how I did it now... : )

Hi, Kath,
If you just want to add an image from the internet, you can use the "Insert image" button and just copy the image link to there.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen23

If you want to add an image from your computer, you need to host it first.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen24

Simply select the file and click the blue upload arrow either next to the image or the one that says "Send all". The result is the same. If you want to clear the selection, then just click remove or remove all.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen25

To insert on the post, simply click insert all and the image address is inserted in the posting box.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Screen26

To check how things look, you can just preview it and make any amendments necessary. Then when you post, the images will be where you have placed them.

I know that hosting an image from your own collection on your computer feels odd to start with and it felt very strange to me as I am a dragger and dropper normally!! But it gets easier the more you do it, like most things. If you need any help at any time, just shout.

40Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:06 am

Kath

Kath
Mover
Hi Kieran. Yep, drag and drop is certainly a lot simpler. Doing it this way is just a pain.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus B4f91e10

41Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:36 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
Using Zastepczy without Disqus 14050919-the-word-fun-in-a-burst-of-colorful-stars-representing-an-amusing-entertainment-way-to-spend-your-ti

For the first time... I finally understand what "drag and drop" means and how it works... and I don't find that any easier...just a different way.

42Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:For the first time... I finally understand what "drag and drop" means and how it works... and I don't find that any easier...just a different way.

Hi, Breezey!!
Yes, we are all different and prefer different things. It's what we are used to. Nothing is right or wrong, just different.
I drag and drop when I can these days, as that is what I find best for me personally and the programs I work with, but way back when computers were first on the scene, everything was done like this on here, so it's not alien to me. And now I can do it without thinking and it is quick.
Shiny happy smile

43Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:
Tadewi wrote:@Kieran

Yes, I am on emails and push notifications for everything.

Good! That's already more than Disqus does. soap box

44Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:58 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:
Tadewi wrote:For the first time... I finally understand what "drag and drop" means and how it works... and I don't find that any easier...just a different way.

Hi, Breezey!!
Yes, we are all different and prefer different things. It's what we are used to. Nothing is right or wrong, just different.
I drag and drop when I can these days, as that is what I find best for me personally and the programs I work with, but way back when computers were first on the scene, everything was done like this on here, so it's not alien to me. And now I can do it without thinking and it is quick.
Shiny happy smile

I am not sure, but think a lot of the picture saving ways has to do with keeping storage and all free for me as an owner so I won't have any monthly bills.
There is so much more to this forum for those who really want to put a lot of time and a few dollars into it all.... role playing section, chat box can be enabled, gallery and more.
I'm not even sure how it all works, but also know each forum/site can earn credits... not sure about that either! lol

45Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Tadewi wrote:I am not sure, but think a lot of the picture saving ways has to do with keeping storage and all free for me as an owner so I won't have any monthly bills.  
There is so much more to this forum for those who really want to put a lot of time and a few dollars into it all.... role playing section, chat box can be enabled, gallery and more.
I'm not even sure how it all works, but also know each forum/site can earn credits... not sure about that either! lol

It does seem to be very customisable.

46Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
KieranT wrote:
Tadewi wrote:I am not sure, but think a lot of the picture saving ways has to do with keeping storage and all free for me as an owner so I won't have any monthly bills.  

It does seem to be very customisable.

Agreed...besides adding friends and foes, there is messaging for all members that is through the forum... no giving out your email addresses unless you wish to. The profiles also allow for leaving comments to others... a lot of things I kind of miss on other sites. lol
People could even have their own pages for friends to come to, if they wish...it would be easy enough to do.

47Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:54 am

Kath

Kath
Mover
Morning folks. Do you think the news will ever have anything to tell but coronavirus horror stories? Mind you we used think that in the UK when it was Brexit morning noon and night...

Using Zastepczy without Disqus 72aa9a11

48Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:28 am

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod
@Kath
Good morning!
I doubt the news has anything much that is good news or happy news. I don't watch or listen to news and I don't miss it. lol As for the Corona virus, I think the big publicity of it all is just another scare tactic. Yes, it can be bad, but I think the news people are set to cause a panic. Just my opinion.

49Using Zastepczy without Disqus Empty Re: Using Zastepczy without Disqus Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:41 am

KieranT

KieranT
Site Mod
Hi @Kath
Great cartoon!!
Yes, it seems to be one doom and gloom or the other - Brexit. flooding, virus . . .
I hope you can stay clear of it. With your lung problems, you don't want a cold, never mind that.

Kath

Kath
Mover
Hi folks. Ah yes, the virus rumour and conspiracy mills are running well - total rubbish of course, but it seems many folks prefer rubbish to the truth. All you can do it take it all with a pinch of salt and keep on smiling.

Using Zastepczy without Disqus Second10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next