Here, you'll find a little bit of "this, that and the other thing!"
Please join!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER THING!
Welcome!
Here, you'll find a little bit of "this, that and the other thing!"
Please join!
THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER THING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of this, that and the other thing!

Latest topics

» It's not spring yet!
by Breezey Bree Fri May 03, 2024 11:19 pm

» Death...dying, and my thoughts on it *part one*
by Breezey Bree Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:49 pm

» 12" Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
by Breezey Bree Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:34 am

» Death...dying, and my thoughts on it *part two*
by Breezey Bree Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:21 am

» Basic Waffles from Betty Crocker
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:13 am

» AUDACITY!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 am

» Mamie Eisenhower's Million Dollar Fudge
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:02 am

» I almost made a new account for Disqus...almost!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:01 am

» Happy Birthday, Breezey!
by Breezey Bree Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:59 am

» Christmas shopping and all that good stuff!
by Breezey Bree Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:11 am

» Newspapers and how it's all going more towards internet
by Breezey Bree Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:29 am

» Happy New Year!
by Breezey Bree Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 am

» Christmas 2023! Music and whatnot!
by Breezey Bree Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 am

» It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 2023
by Breezey Bree Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:40 pm

» Is there a Grinch in your Christmas?
by KieranT Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:59 pm

» Creamy Sriracha Mayo
by Breezey Bree Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:43 am

» Dare to forgive
by Breezey Bree Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:41 am

» Cloisonne art (wire work)
by Breezey Bree Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:02 pm

» 12-Volt Rideamals Scout Pony Interactive Ride-On Toy by Kid Trax
by Breezey Bree Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:48 am

» Home made hard candy
by Breezey Bree Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:54 am

» One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and Rice
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:40 pm

» Disqus NEW and IMPROVED CHANNELS.... my thoughts
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:28 pm

» The end of Disqus on this site
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:20 pm

» Disqus Dumpster Diving!
by Breezey Bree Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:17 pm

» Fluffy biscuits
by Breezey Bree Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:28 pm

» The shut down of Disqus channels
by Breezey Bree Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:35 am

» Cappuccino Mix (Instant)
by Breezey Bree Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:36 am

» Songs I'd forgotten
by Breezey Bree Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:06 am

» Big Daddy Skillet
by Breezey Bree Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:30 am

» Amish Apple Dumplings Recipe
by Breezey Bree Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:19 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's been said not to make important decisions when you are emotional

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Breezey Bree

Breezey Bree
Site Mod

Yet, I find myself deciding so many things right now.
I'm going to be shutting down this site soon.
I may post something once in a while, but it's most likely just a place to post what's on my mind.
I'm learning I wasn't meant to matter to everyone, just to a few and internet just isn't what I was cut out for...
People are set in their ways...as am I.
None wanted to start threads or topics and most wanted a Disqus platform. lol
It was a bit much to always be one to find topics and all.
So... it's pretty much a done deal here now. NO hard feelings. :)

I am making this choice even while my heart is hurting, but I believe it to be a good choice.

Kirks Soda Likes this post

Share this post on: reddit

I hope it all goes well, you have commitments. I know we had more visitors on disqus Zasp like cat and all, although Shirley and the gang have been tied up for a while now.. and it's certainly nothing to do with negative perception especially on your behalf. Since we all come here or there for friendship and never take each other for granted, anyway it's a part of mid life crisis that's difficult to handle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Breezey Bree Likes this post

This wasn't meant to sound the way it did. My heart is hurting so much more than I thought it could and I just take stock of how I should do things and what should matter. I have a topic or two that I really want to post...inspired by an amazing man who led an amazing life.
I"m just not going to play games or try to lure others in... I am going for straight forward posts that some might actually find intersting...it's all my heart can manage and even that will take time.

Kirks Soda wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's the way to go!

Breezey Bree wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This wasn't meant to sound the way it did. My heart is hurting so much more than I thought it could and I just take stock of how I should do things and what should matter.  I have a topic or two that I really want to post...inspired by an amazing man who led an amazing life.
I"m just not going to play games or try to lure others in... I am going for straight forward posts that some might actually find intersting...it's all my heart can manage and even that will take time.
It's a good thing to remember influential people in conversation and discussions. I get to talk sometimes about such feelings.. although in the end there is not much more I can do about or others do about it. I'd like to remember them with more money but the swindlers have it all. crying

Last edited by Kirks Soda on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Thank you for not taking anything personally. I'm not handling this all very well.
When I am maybe coping a bit better, I'll try to do more positive things.

Thank you for not taking anything personally. I'm not handling this all very well.
No, well I see Cat and Shirley around.. not so much Jersey and some others. and car expenses can be daunting, my brakes were easily $1600 doing it myself - that's tech for you cause old brake style would have been a fraction of the cost lol! .

Kirks Soda wrote:
No, well I see Cat and Shirley around.. not so much Jersey and some others. and car expenses can be daunting, my brakes were easily $1600 doing it myself - that's tech for you cause old brake style would have been a fraction of the cost lol! .

It's okay, Sprite. I imagine we all have things going on and I don't really have a lot of time for internet anyway. I'll hang out here a bit, but not Disqus anymore. I've met a few who keep in contact with email... and that's good enough.

As for car repairs, sometimes, you think they parts are gold with how much is charged.

Breezey Bree wrote:
Kirks Soda wrote:

It's okay, Sprite.  I imagine we all have things going on and I don't really have a lot of time for internet anyway. I'll hang out here a bit, but not Disqus anymore. I've met a few who keep in contact with email... and that's good enough.

As for car repairs, sometimes, you think they parts are gold with how much is charged.

It's expected to average about $500 a year for a car's maintenance. My car is like an nice leather shoe that's lost it's sole, I don't mind spending the money on it to get it back in shape - much better than the last car safer n' all, and it will look drive modern when registered soon. wink

Kirks Soda wrote:
Breezey Bree wrote:
Kirks Soda wrote:

It's okay, Sprite.  I imagine we all have things going on and I don't really have a lot of time for internet anyway. I'll hang out here a bit, but not Disqus anymore. I've met a few who keep in contact with email... and that's good enough.

It's expected to average about $500 a year for a car's maintenance.  My car is like an nice leather shoe that's lost it's sole, I don't mind spending the money on it to get it back in shape - much better than the last car safer n' all, and it will look drive modern when registered soon. wink
Well, I'm hoping the money put into my vehicle is done for quite a while. Even have the timing belt changed since it's a needed service and most won't even mention it.
I am really happy with my SUV now and feel it's set for a long haul...depending on where I finally end up Shiny happy smile

Hey Breezy. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've done a great job on this site and keeping our old Disqus crowd together.

Sorry if I've been a literal ghost here but I've got real life stuff happening here :P

Have some nice tea! It's a great remedy for headaches. And sneak in a little cake there if you can haha

Also if you have any pizza related topics, I'd be more than happy to join in!

holybagpipes wrote:Hey Breezy. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've done a great job on this site and keeping our old Disqus crowd together.

Sorry if I've been a literal ghost here but I've got real life stuff happening here :P

Have some nice tea! It's a great remedy for headaches. And sneak in a little cake there if you can haha

Thank you for the advice. I'm really trying not to take things personally and get on with life. Been spending a lot more time working on daily life and less on sites. Going to be starting a new project that may just turn out to be my new hobby/trade...or something like that.
I will have some tea and chocolate cake, thank you very much! :)
And..don't be sorry. It's a good thing when life takes over and internet is not the priority. :) Thank you for showing up when you can! Have nice day

Breezey Bree wrote:
holybagpipes wrote:Hey Breezy. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've done a great job on this site and keeping our old Disqus crowd together.

Thank you for the advice. I'm really trying not to take things personally and get on with life. Been spending a lot more time working on daily life and less on sites. Going to be starting a new project that may just turn out to be my new hobby/trade...or something like that.
And..don't be sorry. It's a good thing when life takes over and internet is not the priority. :) Thank you for showing up when you can! Have nice day

Glad to hear you have a new project! I totally agree on the part where internet is not the priority since there's a lot more to life than that.

I wish I had some chocolate cake too crying

holybagpipes wrote:
Breezey Bree wrote:

Glad to hear you have a new project! I totally agree on the part where internet is not the priority since there's a lot more to life than that.

Don't feel bad.... I didn't get any chocolate cake either.  One of these days I'll get around to baking one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Breezey Bree wrote:
holybagpipes wrote:
Breezey Bree wrote:

Don't feel bad.... I didn't get any chocolate cake either.  One of these days I'll get around to baking one.

Mmm....

holybagpipes wrote:
Breezey Bree wrote:
holybagpipes wrote:
Breezey Bree wrote:

Mmm....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum